Grange Green, Tilty
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
2 bedroom barn conversion let agreed
- Reference Number 1_100285001876
- Agent Pestell & Co Great Dunmow
- Agent Number 01371 879100
Letting Fees & Charges for Tenants
In addition to the rent, there are a few other costs that tenants must budget for before entering into a new tenancy agreement with Pestell & Co.
The following fees are all payable before a tenancy starts:
- Setup fee/contract fee £252 (£252 for company applications)
- Additional Tenant fee £60 per tenant.
- Guarantor arrangement/application fees £60
- Security Deposit 1 ½ months’ rent, should a pet be acceptable a further ½ months’ rent will be added to the Security Deposit.
- Inventory/ Check-in £65 - £200 + VAT, please see “Services” tab for table of cost depending on property size.
Throughout the tenancy there are other costs that must be covered on top of the rent. These might include:
- Utilities (gas, electricity, water and telephone)
- Council Tax
- Television licence
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Insurance (for your personal and own contents)
- Garden maintenance
- Tenancy Renewal fee £90
At the end of the tenancy:
- Professional cleaning of the property
- Inventory check-out £65 - £200 + VAT, please see “Services” tab for table of cost depending on property size.
*The above fees are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
** These are the primary costing, for further detailed costing please see the “Services” tab
About this property
This barn has been refurbished to a high standard with open plan and vaulted living accommodation, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally enjoying parking, west facing garden and countryside views. AVAILABLE 1ST SEPTEMBER 2020.
OPEN-PLANNED LIVING/ KITCHEN AREA The Kitchen is fully fitted and equipped with Electric Oven, Hob and Cooker Hood, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher and Washing Machine.
THE DINING AREA The large lounge has oak flooring, vaulted ceiling and French Doors out to the West Facing Garden.
MASTER BEDROOM With windows to front and rear aspects.
BEDROOM 2 With window to front.
LARGE LUXURY WET ROOM With shower, bath, close coupled W.C., wash hand basin, Heated towel rail.
WEST FACING REAR GARDEN Laid primarily to lawn, retained via post and rail fencing with beautiful countryside views beyond.
The Local Area It is ideally situated for exploring East Anglia, with quick and easy access to the M11 motorway and the A120/A12. It is located between the villages of Duton Hill and Broxted, is only five miles from the ancient Flitch town of Great Dunmow, and a similar distance to the medieval village of Thaxted.
Saffron Walden market town is a short drive away, as are the picturesque villages of Finchingfield, Felsted, the Bardfields, the Eastons and Stebbing. London is a forty minute drive or train ride away.
The University City of Cambridge is within easy reach, also by train or car. Whitehall Country House Hotel is just over a mile away. There are several local pubs providing good lunches and evening meals.
The Priory provides excellent accommodation within easy reach of Stansted Airport, which is approx. 3 miles away, so if you are looking for somewhere to stay whilst working at the airport or need a resting place prior to a journey, then The Priory is your solution.
Audley End House (15 km) English Hertitage Jacobean House and Gardens is well worth a visit.
Duxford Air Museum (20 km) Imperial War Museum at Duxford.
Cambridge (40 km) The beautiful City of Cambridge has many buildings of historical interest together with excellent shops and restaurants.
London (50 km) Capital City of England offering numerous attractions for all the family.
82 High Street Great Dunmow Essex CM6 1AP