Nursery Rise, Great Dunmow
- 1 Bedroom
1 bedroom semi-detached house let agreed
- Reference Number 1_100285001623
- Agent Pestell & Co Great Dunmow
- Agent Number 01371 879100
Letting Fees & Charges for Tenants
In addition to the rent, there are a few other costs that tenants must budget for before entering into a new tenancy agreement with Pestell & Co.
The following fees are all payable before a tenancy starts:
- Setup fee/contract fee £252 (£252 for company applications)
- Additional Tenant fee £60 per tenant.
- Guarantor arrangement/application fees £60
- Security Deposit 1 ½ months’ rent, should a pet be acceptable a further ½ months’ rent will be added to the Security Deposit.
- Inventory/ Check-in £65 - £200 + VAT, please see “Services” tab for table of cost depending on property size.
Throughout the tenancy there are other costs that must be covered on top of the rent. These might include:
- Utilities (gas, electricity, water and telephone)
- Council Tax
- Television licence
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Insurance (for your personal and own contents)
- Garden maintenance
- Tenancy Renewal fee £90
At the end of the tenancy:
- Professional cleaning of the property
- Inventory check-out £65 - £200 + VAT, please see “Services” tab for table of cost depending on property size.
*The above fees are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
** These are the primary costing, for further detailed costing please see the “Services” tab
About this property
We are pleased to offer on the rental market this one double bedroom newly decorated property comprising of an open plan kitchen, living dining area, bathroom and parking in a popular location close to Great Dunmow's high street.
OPEN PLAN LIVING 12'5" x 11'1" Open planing Living Room opening into Kitchen with large under stairs storage cupboard
BEDROOM 12'5" max x 10'4" max
82 High Street Great Dunmow Essex CM6 1AP